Monday, April 14, 2008

Leo Zulueta - Godfather of tribal tattoo















I was watching Tattoo Wars on the Travel and Living channel and a guy that looks like Pen Medina was to compete. He was called the Godfather of Tribal tattoo in America. His influences were from Hawaii and Philippines so it came to my mind that he is a Filipino. The next day I opened my computer and Googled his name. He is a Filipino. Wow!!! I am a fan of tribal art and knowing that a Filipino introduced tribal tattoo to America got me more interested. Leo Zulueta, a Filipino grew up in Hawaii was the Godfather of Tribal Tattoo in the US or King of Black as the Tattoo Magazines says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right, Leo is the Man. Now, don't go down to you neighborhood scratcher and ask him to do something Leo-style. Call Leo up, and get it done right. It worked for me.

Here's his MySpace page:
myspace.com/spiraltattoo